VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY for bilingual Spanish/English planners!

  • Rick Kos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY for bilingual Spanish/English planners!

      The URBP201 students in Rick Kos' Community Assessment course are
      preparing for a community workshop in Alviso this coming Saturday, November

      8th between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. We are in need of student
      planners who would be interested in serving as Spanish/English
      translators in the small group discussions that we are planning to
      hold at this workshop.
      This will be a fun opportunity to participate
      in a community assessment with Alviso residents and your bilingual
      skills will help encourage attendees to play an active role in the
      process.

      If you are interested in volunteering, we would be thrilled
      and can offer a free lunch as a small token of our gratitude. Please
      contact Rick Kos at rickkos@... if you can lend a hand on
      November 8th. Thank you!