Fw: UPC Speakers Series - Mandating Green Building: Sticks vs. Carrots, November 13th

  • Marian Duran
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Calling all Planning Students and Professionals -

      Want to know more about Mandating Green Building ? Come to our next free UPC Speaker Series event ($5.00 donations are gladly accepted) on Thursday, November 13, 2008 at the SJSU, Student Union, Almaden Conference Room at 6:30 pm. Five panelist and a moderator have been invited to share their thoughts about this topic. Just click on http://www.sjsu.edu/about_sjsu/docs/SJSU_campus_map.pdf%c2%a0and look for the  Student Union where the UPC Speakers Series will be held. Don't miss this one, it'll be good!

      UPC