Fw: UPC Speakers Series - Mandating Green Building: Sticks vs. Carrots, November 13th

  • Marian Duran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      My apologies for the multiple emails. The attachment was not being delivered. I hope this will work now.

      Want to know how to get to our UPC Speaker Series?
      Open the PDF file with the active links at the bottom of the flyer.
      The middle icon will direct you to the San Jose State University Campus Map.

    • Marian Duran
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        Calling all Planning Students and Professionals -

        Want to know more about Mandating Green Building ? Come to our next free UPC Speaker Series event ($5.00 donations are gladly accepted) on Thursday, November 13, 2008 at the SJSU, Student Union, Almaden Conference Room at 6:30 pm. Five panelist and a moderator have been invited to share their thoughts about this topic. Just click on http://www.sjsu.edu/about_sjsu/docs/SJSU_campus_map.pdf%c2%a0and look for the  Student Union where the UPC Speakers Series will be held. Don't miss this one, it'll be good!

        UPC