Volunteer Opportunity for bilingual Spanish/English planners!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 10/26/2008 11:19 AM -----

      VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY for bilingual Spanish/English planners!

      The URBP201 students in Rick Kos' Community Assessment course at SJSU are
      preparing for a community workshop in Alviso on Saturday, November 8th
      between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. We are in need of student planners who
      would be interested in serving as Spanish/English translators in the small
      group discussions that we are planning to hold at this workshop. This
      will be a fun opportunity to participate in a community assessment with
      Alviso residents and your bilingual kills will help encourage attendees to
      play an active role in the process. If you are interested in
      volunteering, we would be thrilled and can offer a free lunch as a small
      token of our gratitude. Please contact Rick Kos at rickkos@...
      if you can lend a hand on November 8th.

      Thank you!