ULI Volunteer Opporunity for "Learn from the Best" Program in SF (Oct 1)

  • Rick Gosalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      ULI SF's seventh "Learn From the Best" is fast approaching. We hope
      you'll join us on Wednesday, October 1st at the Hyatt Regency (5EC,
      San Francisco) for a series of informal round tables with 19 top Bay
      Area land use executives. For a full list of mentors, please see our
      website:
      http://www.ulisf.org/cal.php?event=1&oid=1000000828&ogid=9996&event=1.

      We're looking for volunteers to assist with registration and welcoming
      mentors and attendees (see below). Please let me know if you can help
      out prior to the event 5:15-6:00pm. The program will commence between
      6:00pm-6:15pm. Please note all volunteers will still need to register.

      Check in 5:15-6:00pm
      -Direct pre-registered attendees to nametags
      -Send walk-ins to Xiomara, Nikki & other volunteers

      Greeters 5:15-6:00pm
      -Welcome attendees/mentors
      -Hand out bio packets (seating chart on back page)
      -Usher attendees into room once doors open

      If you're interested in volunteering, please contact Nikki Lowry at
      415-490-4442 or via email at nikki.lowry@....