West Coast Green - Just two weeks left!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: West Coast Green [mailto:West_Coast_Green@...]
      Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:27 AM
      To: urbplan@...
      Subject: Just two weeks left!

      West Coast Green Opens It's Doors September 25th
      In just two weeks, the world?s most thrilling green innovation conference
      will take place at the San Jose Convention Center. Under the banner of
      imagination and ingenuity, our age?s top thought leaders will converge to
      engage all those invested in inspired solutions and contagious positive
      change.

      Nobel Peace Prize Winner Al Gore joins a prestigious lineup of keynote
      speakers that includes Sarah Susanka (best-selling author of The Not So
      Big House series); visionary environmentalist and writer David Suzuki; and
      Hunter Lovins (author of the groundbreaking Natural Capitalism: Creating
      the Next Industrial Revolution) ? not to mention the slate of leading
      scientists, economists, architects, builders, venture capitalists,
      strategists, chief executive officers and government officials. And all of
      this complemented by over 400 exhibits of ?World Fair? caliber products,
      including innovations and emerging technologies not even on the market
      yet.

      All that?s missing is YOU - if you haven't already registered!

      Innovators, business leaders, and inspired thinkers like yourself are
      critical to the evolution of sustainable living ? as the African proverb
      says: ?If you want to go quickly, go alone; if you want to go far, go
      together.? West Coast Green offers the unprecedented opportunity not only
      to inform and inspire you, but also to bring you into community with
      like-minded individuals who will have an unprecedented impact.

      Register now at westcoastgreen.com, and join us in making futurity! (Yes,
      that's a word.)
      With tremendous excitement to see you,
      The West Coast Green staff
      A heartfelt thank you?to West Coast Green?s exceptional and visionary
      sponsors and partners:
      EPA Region 9, AIA, USGBC, HBA, Whirlpool, Google, IDEO, The City of San
      Jose, Webcor, Build It Green, NASA, California Clean Tech Open, Home
      Depot, PG&E, Silicon Valley Leadership Group, and California Green
      Technology. We encourage you to click here to see our full list of
      exceptional partners and sponsors!

      Build It Green Home Tour
      Bask in the West Coast Green afterglow by visiting 14 houses that look
      great, save money, and are easier on the environment. The self-guided
      Build It Green Home Tour explores San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties on 28
      September from 10am-5pm. Learn from homeowners, builders, and designers
      about materials, installation, and how to avoid common pitfalls.
      Admission is $20/person.A Tour Guidebook acts as your admission ticket
      into each of the homes on tour. You can purchase a guidebook online, or at
      select retail locations listed on BuildItGreen.org.

      Dates to mark in your calendar!
      Conference and Expo
      for Business and Trade Professionals
      September 25-27, 2008
      Pre-Conference in-depth workshops
      September 24, 2008

      Expo open to homeowners
      September 27, 2008

      Register now!
      Click here to see our unique registration options.
      Bring your friends and co-workers and receive special discounted rates on
      Full Conference registrations.
      Click here to register.

      Contact us
      westcoastgreen.com

      (800) 724-4880
      Don't miss out on any breaking news!
      Click here to to receive updates about new speakers, announcements, and
      special
      invitations.

      Book your trip
      Our rooms at the Convention Center Hilton are sold out!

      We?ve extended our room blocks to now include several alternate hotels
      nearby.

      Share a ride

      Don?t drive alone! Wherever you might be coming from, you can connect with
      others via our carpool matching service. Save on gas and make a new
      friend.

      Click to view this email in a browser

      If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this
      message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the
      following link: Unsubscribe

      Click here to forward this email to a friend

      West Coast Green
      316 Miller Ave.
      Suite H
      Mill Valley, California 94941