ULI Volunteer Help Needed for Tomorrow's Staying Alive Program in SF

  • Rick Gosalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      Tomorrow is going to be a big day for the SF ULI, and we can
      definitely use a helping hand (especially with on-site registration).
      Volunteers will gain admission to the event.

      Please review the times needed for volunteers, the event description
      and location is at the bottom of this email. If you have any
      questions, feel free to give Xiomara a call at 415/490-4443.

      ULI SF thanks you in advance for your consideration and commitment.

      Hyatt Regency San Francisco, 5 Embarcadero Center
      Wed, Sep 10th, 2008 / 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
      Wednesday, September 10, 2008

      3:30-5:30 pm, immediately followed by a hosted reception 5:30-6:30 pm
      Hyatt Regency San Francisco
      5 Embarcadero Center

      (3-3:30p)
      -On-site Registration
      -Name Badges
      -Bookstore
      -Membership/UrbanPlan Table

      (5:30-6p)
      - Bookstore

      Thank you!

      For more information on the event call Xiomara at 415/490-4443 or visit:
      http://www.ulisf.org/cal.php?event=1&oid=1000000804&ogid=9996&event=1