SJSU Urban Planning Coalition (UPC) Meeting 1: Sept 10 (6:30pm) Pizza My Heart

  • Rick Gosalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 9:12 AM
      General Meeting 9/10/08
      6:30pm – 7:30pm
      Pizza My Heart (San Jose)

      Topics:
      1) Campus Sustainability Coalition Meeting - Sept 12th 10am AS House
      2) Professor Eastwood's Trip to India Orientation - Sept 17th 7pm,
      City of San Leandro Library
      3) Photo Contest - Sept 19th by 5pm
      4) APA Update & Conference, Hollywood - September 21 – 24
      5) UPC/APA Speaker Series - Sept 27th 9am -1pm – Coyote Creek
      Integrated Master Park Plan (Presentation and Bike Tour) Hellyer Park,
      San Jose - Please RSVP to sjsu.upc@...
      6) Homecoming Tailgate Oct. 11th – Pregame festivities begin at
      1:30pm - Game starts at 5pm.

      Interested in helping out? Send us an email and let us know -
      sjsu.upc@.... Stay informed, Be involved, Make a difference...
      participate in SJSU's UPC.

      Hope to see you there!

      Cordially,