Re: [SJSU_MURPs] UPC Meeting

  • Olga Meydbray
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
      Hi all,

      If would be better if we could change the meeting to Thursdays because
      I know at least one other person what would like to attend

      Thanks,
      Olga

      On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Irvin Dawid wrote:

      > My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
      > Irv
      >
      > Robin Lee wrote:
      >

      >> Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
      >> at
      >> SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Mark Roest
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
        Hi all,

        I have classes from 3 to 10 on Thursdays, and am waiting for Dr. Bossard's
        decision on offering a Tuesday 204B at 3:30, which I plan to transfer to
        from the Wed. 3:30 class if he does. I have a 7 p.m. class on Tuesdays
        already, so if he does, I can't make Tuesdays either. But if he doesn't, I
        can attend on Tuesdays, starting between 5 and 5:45 p.m..

        I can make 2 p.m. on Tuesday or Thursday.

        Regards,

        Mark Roest

        > If would be better if we could change the meeting to Thursdays because
        > I know at least one other person what would like to attend
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Olga
        >
        > On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Irvin Dawid wrote:
        >
        > > My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
        > > Irv
        > >
        > > Robin Lee wrote:
        > >

        > >> Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
        > >> at
        > >> SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

        > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Karen Babbitt
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 29, 2003

          Hi All.

          My vote is for meeting on Thursdays at 6:30PM (after URBP 203).

          Karen

          Robin Lee wrote:

          > Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
          > at
          > SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Anthony Drummond
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 7 3:22 PM
              Hello all UPC members,

              I first want to say thankyou to all those who replied in regards to the change of meeting email that was sent out. I recieved a lot of feedback from everyone and a lot suggestions. So with that our First meeting of the semester will be on February 13 in the Urban Planning Dept.  I will be sending out an agenda to everyone on Monday. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know and I can put it down on the agenda.  The meeting will be at 7pm. Agains thanks for the suggestion and emails and have a great weekend!!

               Anthony
             UPC President

          • Anthony Drummond
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 26 4:54 PM
                Hello UPC members,

                I wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow at 6:30pm we will have our UPC meeting and we will be meeting at Pizza My Heart which is right across from the campus. If you have any questions please let me know. Also I will be sending the agenda out and should be posted on Thursday.

                  Anthony
              UPC President