Planning Job and intern opportunity at Air District

  • Gabriella Condie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      The Bay Area Air Quality Management District has a job opening for a
      Principal Environmental Planner specializing in land-use and CEQA work.
      Please see our job announcement at:
      http://www.baaqmd.gov/hro/employment_ops/index.htm
      <http://www.baaqmd.gov/hro/employment_ops/index.htm> .

      This is a great job on a great team (I'm on the team!). We have a lot of
      interesting projects coming up, so if you know of someone that might be
      interested, please share this link.

      WE ALSO NEED AN INTERN!
      My team at the Air District is looking for a college student to help us
      with our climate and planning work. This is a great opportunity for a
      college student (pays $26/hour), so please refer any candidate you might
      know to the same link above.

      Thanks!

      Abby

      Abby Young
      Principal Environmental Planner
      Bay Area Air Quality Management District
      (415) 749-4754