[Edited] 2008 HCTA: Green Health Conference scholarship application

  • ch1129kh96wh58
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      Due to the link problem, I'm posting the message again.

      Hi,

      Per your request, attached is the scholarship application for the
      2008 Healthy Communities Taking Action Conference: Green Health.

      Please note: application due 09.17.08

      Thanks and look forward to seeing you at the conference,

      Scott Vu
      Program Coordinator
      Healthy Silicon Valley

      * Please fill out the application and email to Scott Vu at
      ScottV@... by September 17, 2008. The scholarship
      application is here:
      http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfxghf4n_209rr77vgf

      If you have any problems with the application, please contact Scott
      Vu directly.

      Healthy Silicon Valley presents:
      3rd Annual Healthy Communities Taking Action Conference: Green Health

      The event is on October 3, 2008 at San Jose City Hall between 7:45AM
      and 3PM. It includes healthy breakfast and lunch, as well as keynote
      speech and four breakout sessions.

      Breakout sessions include:
      (1) Healthy Foodways: Integrating Agriculture into an Urban
      Environment
      (2) Healthy Urban Living: Trails, Parks and Open Space... Don't leave
      home without them
      (3) Healthy Environments for Healthcare: Healthy and Environmentally
      Sound Prescriptions
      (4) Healthy Workplace: Going Beyond Health Insurance and Risk
      Management

      The registration includes conference registeration, healthy breakfast
      & lunch. The early bird registration is $35 and registration after
      September 19, 2008 costs $50.

      The coordinator told me that there will be scholarships available for
      students, so I will update the information as soon as informed.

      For those who want to register now and/or want up-to-date information
      on conference, please visit http://www.healthysiliconvalley.org

      Scanned brochure for the conference is available here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/29788368@N04/?saved=1