Re: [SJSU_MURPs] UPC Meeting

  • Irvin Dawid
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
      My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
      Irv

      Robin Lee wrote:

      > Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
      > at
      > SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

    • Olga Meydbray
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
        Hi all,

        If would be better if we could change the meeting to Thursdays because
        I know at least one other person what would like to attend

        Thanks,
        Olga

        On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Irvin Dawid wrote:

        > My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
        > Irv
        >
        > Robin Lee wrote:
        >

        >> Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
        >> at
        >> SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mark Roest
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 28, 2003
          Hi all,

          I have classes from 3 to 10 on Thursdays, and am waiting for Dr. Bossard's
          decision on offering a Tuesday 204B at 3:30, which I plan to transfer to
          from the Wed. 3:30 class if he does. I have a 7 p.m. class on Tuesdays
          already, so if he does, I can't make Tuesdays either. But if he doesn't, I
          can attend on Tuesdays, starting between 5 and 5:45 p.m..

          I can make 2 p.m. on Tuesday or Thursday.

          Regards,

          Mark Roest

          > If would be better if we could change the meeting to Thursdays because
          > I know at least one other person what would like to attend
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Olga
          >
          > On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 12:33 PM, Irvin Dawid wrote:
          >
          > > My vote: Tues or Thurs, 5pm, or whenever
          > > Irv
          > >
          > > Robin Lee wrote:
          > >

          > >> Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
          > >> at
          > >> SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

          > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Karen Babbitt
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 29, 2003

            Hi All.

            My vote is for meeting on Thursdays at 6:30PM (after URBP 203).

            Karen

            Robin Lee wrote:

            > Hi everyone, I also have class on tues. However, that is the day I am
            > at
            > SJSU. If the day is changed the chances are good I will not make the

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Anthony Drummond
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 7, 2003
                Hello all UPC members,

                I first want to say thankyou to all those who replied in regards to the change of meeting email that was sent out. I recieved a lot of feedback from everyone and a lot suggestions. So with that our First meeting of the semester will be on February 13 in the Urban Planning Dept.  I will be sending out an agenda to everyone on Monday. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know and I can put it down on the agenda.  The meeting will be at 7pm. Agains thanks for the suggestion and emails and have a great weekend!!

                 Anthony
               UPC President

            • Anthony Drummond
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 26, 2003
                  Hello UPC members,

                  I wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow at 6:30pm we will have our UPC meeting and we will be meeting at Pizza My Heart which is right across from the campus. If you have any questions please let me know. Also I will be sending the agenda out and should be posted on Thursday.

                    Anthony
                UPC President