West Coast Green: Innovation | Building | Business | Design

  • Rick Gosalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      If you're interested in Green Building this is the tradeshow for you!

      September 25-27, 2008
      San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA

      Website: http://www.westcoastgreen.com

      Info -
      West Coast Green is the largest interactive conference + expo on
      innovative green building, design and technology. As the hub for
      collective intelligence, we assemble the visionary thinkers, business
      leaders, products and technologies that are revolutionizing the way we
      build and live in our homes, work spaces and communities.

      The largest event of its kind, with an international audience of over
      14,000 influencers and thought leaders, West Coast Green includes the
      entire chain of green industry professionals, business decision makers
      and consumers. Our world is evolving at a swift pace, and West Coast
      Green serves as the bridge to tomorrow.

      To Register: http://www.westcoastgreen.com/register/