3rd Annual Healthy Communities Taking Action Conference: Green Health!

  • ch1129kh96wh58
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Healthy Silicon Valley presents:
      3rd Annual Healthy Communities Taking Action Conference: Green Health
      on October 3, 2008 at San Jose City Hall.

      The event is on October 3, 2008 at San Jose City Hall between 7:45AM
      and 3PM. It includes healthy breakfast and lunch, as well as keynote
      speech and four breakout sessions.

      Breakout sessions include:
      (1) Healthy Foodways: Integrating Agriculture into an Urban
      Environment
      (2) Healthy Urban Living: Trails, Parks and Open Space... Don't leave
      home without them
      (3) Healthy Environments for Healthcare: Healthy and Environmentally
      Sound Prescriptions
      (4) Healthy Workplace: Going Beyond Health Insurance and Risk
      Management

      The registration includes conference registeration, healthy breakfast
      &
      lunch. The early bird registration is $35 and registration after
      September 19, 2008 costs $50.

      The coordinator told me that there will be scholarships available for
      students, so I will update the information as soon as informed.

      For those who want to register now and/or want up-to-date information
      on conference, please visit http://www.healthysiliconvalley.org

      Scanned brochure for the conference is available here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/29788368@N04/?saved=1