3rd Annual Healthy Communities Taking Action Conference: Green Health!
- Healthy Silicon Valley presents:
3rd Annual Healthy Communities Taking Action Conference: Green Health
on October 3, 2008 at San Jose City Hall.
The event is on October 3, 2008 at San Jose City Hall between 7:45AM
and 3PM. It includes healthy breakfast and lunch, as well as keynote
speech and four breakout sessions.
Breakout sessions include:
(1) Healthy Foodways: Integrating Agriculture into an Urban
(2) Healthy Urban Living: Trails, Parks and Open Space... Don't leave
home without them
(3) Healthy Environments for Healthcare: Healthy and Environmentally
(4) Healthy Workplace: Going Beyond Health Insurance and Risk
The registration includes conference registeration, healthy breakfast
lunch. The early bird registration is $35 and registration after
September 19, 2008 costs $50.
The coordinator told me that there will be scholarships available for
students, so I will update the information as soon as informed.
For those who want to register now and/or want up-to-date information
on conference, please visit http://www.healthysiliconvalley.org
Scanned brochure for the conference is available here: