Student Poster Session Submissions Needed!

  • Taryn Hanano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      APACA Conference-Student Poster Session
      The APACA Conference starts on September 21-24 with a Student Free Day on
      Sunday September 21. The Student Poster Session submission has passed,
      although we are eager to get more students to participate so we have
      extended the deadline to September 5. Please urge your entire planning
      students to submit any planning projects. *Last year we had THREE SJSU
      project posters displayed in the competition!*

      *SAVE THE DATE! 3rd Annual Student Symposium**
      *The 3rd Annual Student Symposium by LA-APA will be hosted at Cal Poly
      Pomona. The preliminary schedule is Saturday, November 8, 2008 9am-1pm.
      More information to come.