Website: "Careers in environment and development"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Hello SJSU_MURP readers,

      I came across a website on finding jobs related to environment and
      development. Many of the recommended sites target jobs outside the US,
      but some of the links do refer to US jobs. The site is at
      http://learningforsustainability.net/jobs/career_links.php.

      Best regards,

      Asha W. Agrawal

      Asha Weinstein Agrawal
      Assistant Professor
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      asha.weinstein.agrawal@...