Internship Opportunity - City of Santa Clara Planning

  • zaheenc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      City of Santa Clara Seeks
      Planning Intern
      July 8, 2008

      Our current Planning Intern, San Jose State Graduate Student Zaheen
      Chowdhury, will be reducing his hours in order to return to his
      studies when school starts in August. Therefore, the City of Santa
      Clara Planning Department is seeking a second Planning Intern, who
      would begin his or her internship in late August or early September.

      The new Intern would be expected to work approximately twenty hours
      per week and would primarily be providing support to the City's
      Advance Planning section, as the City works on the comprehensive
      update of the General Plan. The City is looking for someone with an
      undergraduate degree somewhat related to Planning and who is enrolled
      or starting in the Master of Urban Planning program at San Jose
      State. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.

      If interested, please submit a Resume with a brief writing sample
      from school or prior employment to Doug Handerson, AICP, at City of
      Santa Clara Planning, 1500 Warburton Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95050.