Today!! UPC Speaker Series - May 7, WEDNESDAY at 6:00 p.m.

  • Marian Duran
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008

      TODAY!! Last one for this semester.

      UPC Speaker Series

      Our last UPC Speaker Series of the school year is this WEDNESDAY, May 7th at 6 p.m.

      Salvador Alvarez of the San Jose Redevelopment Agency is visiting us this time.

      Sal, is the acting Strong Neighborhoods Manager and is the Region "A" Team Manager serving San Jose's East Side. He is responsible for coordination of community engagement throughout the City of San Jose and the implementation of neighborhood priorities throughout the Strong Neighborhoods Inititiative Redevelopment Project Area.

      Wednesday, May 7 -  6:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
      SJSU/King Library, Room 225

      We'll have yummy chicken and tofu sandwiches for everyone who comes. Food and refreshments are free but we'll gladly accept $5.00 donations.

      Don't miss it!