Free Presentation in Palo Alto - Hunter Lovins - Wed 4-16-08

  • sigmabetafiji
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 8:59 AM
      Sorry for the short notice - I just found out today

      Earth Month Special Presentation Wed. Night

      In honor of EARTH MONTH, 2008
      DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING PRESENTATION!
      Drivers of Change: Using Natural Capitalism to Build Sustainable
      Communities

      Special presentation by
      Hunter Lovins, President and Founder, Natural Capitalism Solutions

      Wednesday, April 16
      Palo Alto City Hall
      6 pm: Reception
      7 pm: Presentation

      Our society faces challenging drivers of change. Climate change,
      globalization, loss of major ecosystems and rising prices for oil,
      water and other resources are forcing change in businesses,
      communities and governments. These challenges can be seen either as
      crises or opportunities. Using examples from small businesses to Wal-
      Mart, Hunter Lovins demonstrates how leading companies are
      increasingly using an 'integrated bottom line' to deliver outstanding
      shareholder value by doing business in ways that protect the people
      and the planet. Commitment to sustainability is the basis of durable
      competitive advantage in business and will help citizens and
      governments proactively address the challenges of the new century.