MURPs Picnic at Columbus Park on 4/19

  • Taryn Hanano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      ALL SJSU MUP Students, Faculty and Alumni:

      Please join us for a POTLUCK PICNIC in the park!

      Join us for a day of friends, food and fun at Columbus Park in San
      Jose on Saturday, April 19. We'll be playing kickball, volleyball and
      more. Your friends, family members and significant others are all
      welcome.

      Click on the below link to view our "evite" and to RSVP:

      http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/FYTMRFBCGKBYGLUSRTIO/April19ColumbusPark

      Contact UPC Secretary Jen Langfield at shindalangfield(at)yahoo.com
      for questions.

      UPC hopes to see you there!