re: Celebration of Affordable Housing January 24th

  • Sean Charpentier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2003
      re: Celebration of Affordable Housing January 24th

      Dear SJSU Planning Coalition:

      My name is Sean Charpentier, and I am a project manager with the Emergency Housing Consortium.

      I would like to invite you to a "Celebration of Affordable Housing" on January 24th.   The event will celebrate the victories of the past year, in particular the passage of Prop. 46, and start a major initiative to collect 100 local endorsements of the National Housing Trust Fund legislation. Speakers will include State Assembly Member Manny Diaz, Santa Clara County Supervisor Jim Beall, and Cupertino Council Member Dolly Sandoval.

      I have attached an invitation to this email.

      Sean Charpentier
      Project Manager
      (408) 294-2100 ext. 223
      www.homelessness.org

      <<SVCAH.Invite.doc>>

    • Bethwy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2003
        I couldn't get the download. Where is the event? When is the event? Do you
        need tickets?
        Beth Wyman