IBOOK laptop left in 215 WSH PLEASE HELP!!!

  • Nate Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi,

      Yesterday March 10, after 204 A class at about 6:50 p.m. I left my Mac laptop behind in the 215 computer lab in Washington Square Hall. If anybody has any information, (did you see it? do you have it? did you turn it into a department?) please email or call me, I can offer a small cash reward, other than that, this is a huge inconvenience, and I am crossing my fingers somebody out there picked it up. Also if you could forward this email to anybody else you know in the department that would be great.

      Thanks
      Nate

      774-313-0754