Newsletter #1 Deal No. #1 : Linq's Phone Service -VOIP Service

  • International Students Guide Newsletter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008

      International Students Guide Our Aim is to make your life easy in USA by providing best deals to you!
      Join us at Yahoo Groups at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InternationalStudentsGuide

      Hello,

      I am inviting you to Linq's Phone Service with a Difference. Please click the link given below to register online.

      What's different?
      This service is designed to reduce call costs to frequently called destinations such as your family or office in India. A special device called a Linq phone (VOIP) is attached to the phone line you intend to call often. You can make unlimited calls to such phones, but there is a rent depending on the plan you select.

      Plans

      $4.99 per month
      * Receive unlimited calls on the linq phone (Calls free
      to this Linq phone from USA )
      * Make calls to India to any other number @ 7.9c/min using the calling service
      * Call USA/CANADA/UK at only 1.40 Rs/minute ( That is make calls  from Linq phone to USA)

      $9.99 per month
      * Receive unlimited calls on the linq phone (Calls free to this Linq phone from USA )
      * Make calls to India to any other number @ 5.9c/min using the calling service
      * Get 500 minutes to US, UK(landline) & Canada from the linq phone or the calling service ( That is make calls from India to USA/Canada/UK )

      $29.99 per month
      * Receive unlimited calls on the linq phone (Calls free to this Linq phone from USA )
      * Make calls to India to any other number @ 5.9c/min using the calling service
      * Make unlimited calls to US, UK(landline) & Canada using the linq phone or the calling service ( That is make calls from India to USA/Canada/UK )