Free Trees from Our City Forest

  • sigmabetafiji
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      This Spring Our City Forest has Free Trees for your Neighborhood,
      School, and Park!! Planting Coordinators Needed--Organize your
      Neighborhood Today! - March 2008

      Hello from Our City Forest!

      Do you know a neighborhood, school, or park in San Jose that needs
      trees? Our City Forest has free trees that are waiting to find a home!
      Please help achieve the Mayor's Green Vision for San Jose by promoting
      trees in your neighborhood, park, or school.

      Our City Forest will assist you every step of the way! Individuals
      receiving trees must agree to provide regular tree care. Please Call
      408-99-TREES, email mnanez@... or visit
      www.ourcityforest.org for more information.

      Thank You,

      The OCF Team
      Our City Forest relies on community support. Your volunteer service
      and support are critical and deeply appreciated.