Internship - San Francisco County Transportation Authority - Transportation Planning

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 9:50 PM

      Intern - Graduate -Transportation Planning, San Francisco , CA
      Internship Level Position

      Company / Agency: San Francisco County Transportation Authority
      Job Category: Transportation Planning
      Salary Range: $20 - $24 / Hour, DOE
      Experience: Not Required

      Join the Planning group of an innovative and dynamic transportation agency!

      The Planning team at the Authority is an energetic and experienced group working in partnership with City agencies (e.g., Muni) to implement a wide variety of projects, including bus rapid transit, parking/congestion management, and neighborhood transportation projects. We also develop and operate an activity based travel demand model for a wide range of uses including demand forecasting, distributional analysis, and policy scenario testing. Due to the size of our agency and our dedication to learning from each other, you will have the opportunity to interact with professionals at all levels within the Authority, from your peers to the senior managers.

      Authority staff will work with each intern to develop a program that is tailored to his/her individual strengths and interests, as well as the current needs of the planning team. Internships are paid and can be
      combined with general research opportunities or research towards a thesis.

      For more information, click on the following link: http://planning.org/Jobsonline/addetails.htm?AdID=36151