Carpooling to UC Berkeley Housing and Urban Policy Conference, February 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      To: 	Urban Planning Students and Faculty interested in the Housing and Urban Policy Conference, February 7th.

      From: Dayana Salazar

      I've received a request to coordinate carpools for the Housing Conference at UC Berkeley.

      Please check information below. Let me know no later than Friday, January 31st, if you are interested in either giving a ride or riding along.
      I will send ride information during the week of February 1-6.

      Please specify whether you are a driver offering rides (number of seat belts available) or a passenger seeking a ride.

      PROPOSAL: Carpool Travel for SJSU Students and Faculty to the U.C. Berkeley Conference
      DATE: Friday, February 7, 2003
      TIME: 6:15 a.m. (depart promptly from SJSU) 4:00 p.m. (anticipated return to San Jose)

      CARPOOL DEPARTURE LOCATION: Washington Square (WSQ) - outside steps of Urban Planning Office on Fourth Street at Paseo de San Antonio.
      COST: Contribution to carpool gas and $25.00 parking at U.C. Berkeley /participants
      CONTACT: Dayana Salazar [salmar@...]