Housing Conference at UC Berkeley - "Where Will the Poor Live: Housing Policy and the Location of Low-Income Households"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      To:        Urban Planning Students and Faculty
      From:    Dayana Salazar
      REF:     Housing and Urban Policy Conference at UC Berkeley

      Greetings,

      Please check the following announcement for the annual Housing and Urban Policy Conference at UC Berkeley, on Friday, February 7th .
      Panelists will address very important housing issues, including how to integrate the poor in metropolitan areas and overcome local resistance toward housing for poor families. These questions are of tremendous importance for planners. I encourage you all to participate.

      Irvin Dawid has made arrangements for SJSU students to attend free . Many thanks, Irvin.

      Please follow registration instructions in Larry Rosenthal's e-mail message (below).
      Conference participants must register by 1/27.
      The registration form can be downloaded from the website:
      http://urbanpolicy.berkeley.edu/2003conference.htm but then must be mailed or faxed.

      Take advantage of this opportunity to attend this excellent and timely event.

      Dayana Salazar