New Bay Area Website Focuses on Social, Cultural, and Environmental Issues

  • Rick Gosalvez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      Recently, an interesting website was launched dedicated to reporting
      issues that encompass many urban planning topics. Currently, much of
      the content focuses on environmental issues.

      I found it very interesting and think you might too!

      What they do:
      "The Green Rapper highlights the work of people that are making
      positive change in the world. We want to learn from and give exposure
      to folks who are making an impact socially, culturally, and
      environmentally."

      Website:
      www.greenrapper.com

      If you have projects or issues you'd like to share, this is a good forum.

      Best of luck!
      Rick