Friday 2/22 Cancelled Speaker Urban Planning Coalition

  • Riad Elbdour
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      The Urban Planning Coalition speaker scheduled to speak on Friday 2/22 on the San Jose State Campus has been canceled.

      We apoligize if this has caused any inconvenience.

      Stay tuned for information about future Urban Planning Coalition Speakers and activities.

      Best,
      Riad

      Riad El-Bdour
      UPC Speaker Coordinater
      Masters Candidate in Urban and Regional Planning
      San Jose State University