FT job - Oakland - PMC - Environmental Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008

      (From http://www.planetizen.com/node/26684)

      Environmental Planner
      PMC
      Location: Oakland, California, United States
      Posted on: February 11, 2008
      Category: Environment / Natural Resources
      Experience: 3-5 years

      PMC was established in 1995 with a mission to provide a wide range of support services to cities, counties, special districts and other public agencies. Our services include environmental review, policy planning, development and development services, project management, community enhancement, finance, community outreach and public affairs. Our multidisciplinary consulting firm brings a local perspective to important community issues.

      The PMC Oakland office is seeking a highly motivated Environmental Planner to be a part of our interdisciplinary team of environmental consultants. This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified professional who is focused on creating instant value in a team oriented environment and advancing their career within a growing organization.

      Responsibilities will include assisting with environmental planning and compliance activities; compiling and analyzing technical information to support evidence-based environmental impact analyses; conducting general site surveys; conducting data research and analyses; developing substantial sections of environmental documents, including those required by NEPA and CEQA; and assisting with a variety of other projects.

      The position requires proven capabilities in technical analysis and problem-solving in the context of environmental consulting. PMC expects the individual in this position to communicate effectively as well as assist with marketing efforts.

      Bachelors or graduate degree in city and or urban planning, environmental studies, or closely related field; 3-5 years relevant experience and ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal mediums.

      Please send your resume and salary requirements to
      careers@.... EOE m/f/d/v