City of San Carlos - Planner I Position

  • Michael Fossati
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      The City of San Carlos is looking for a Planner I.  The position will include the following tasks:

      • Front Counter
      • Business Zoning Clearances
      • Heritage Tree Removal Administrator
      • Trails Committee Advisor
      • 1st and 2nd floor Residential Design Review
      • Conditional Use Permits for Zoning Administrator/Planning Commission
      • Fielding calls on new development, zoning inquiries, fences, creeks, etc.
      • Staff reports for Special Events and Code Compliance Certificates
      Must have a great a great attitude with good communication skills.  The support staff is great and a lot of fun.  You'll be working in the San Carlos City Hall, one block away from magnificant eateries and resteraunts and two blocks away from Cal Train.

      Please submit your resume to lisa@....  If you have any questions about the position, feel free to e-mail mfossati@....  Thanks,

      Michael