Reaching Out to the Diverse Communities we Live in Environmental Forum, Friday Feb 8th

  • LForouhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008

      THE SANTA CLARA VALLEY AUDUBON SOCIETY AND PG&E PRESENT:

      The Future of the Environmental Movement:
      Reaching Out to the Diverse Communities we Live in Environmental Forum

      Friday, February 8, 2008
      Kirsch Center for Environmental Studies
      DeAnza College , Cupertino , CA 95014
      Parking lot D (accessed via McClellan Rd. , just west of Stelling Rd. )

      8:30 am1:00 pm
      registration & continental breakfast: 8:30 am
      forum: 9:00 am; box lunch: 12 noon
      RSVP: community@...

      FORUM GOALS INCLUDE:
      To share best practices through panel discussions To partner with ethnic media and local non-profits serving diverse communities.

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.