URBP 225 San Francisco students

  • Kennan Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      Im trying to figure out when I can get to San Jose to look at the areas
      outlined for our 1st assignment. It doesnt make too much sence to look
      at them at night but I cant think of another time. Im asking the SF
      students of this class, when are you going to walk around San Jose?
      I may take a long lunch Friday and drive down there from Oakland,
      anyone interested? I hope there arent more assignments like this.
      Kennan Scott