2003 APA National Planning Conference in Denver, March 29-April 2, 2003

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Urbp Classmates:

      Anthony Drummond and I will be sending you more information regarding the
      upcoming APA national conference as time draws closer.
      However, I wanted to let everyone know about one deadline right now, , as
      the deadline for "Student Paper and Poster Presentation" is Jan 3.

      (Yes - today or tomorrow, depending upon when you receive this email.)

      The application is very simple - approximately 200 words describing the
      paper you will submit, plus contact information.

      If selected, cash awards of $500 and $1,000 are possible.

      I've attached the requirements for the application.

      They can also be found online at:
      http://www.planning.org/2003conference/students.htm#4

      Finally,those interested in preparing survey questions for the betterment of
      the URBP program, plan to attend the Urban Planning Coalition meeting next
      Tuesday, 5pm, at Pizza-My-Heart across from campus, or email your
      suggestions to Karli Eschwey at keschwey@... .
      Karli is coordinating this effort.

      Please do NOT submit your suggestions to Dr. Weinstein.
      She has asked UPC to present the suggested questions on behalf of all
      students. We will be submitting the questions by 1/16.

      Regards,

      Irvin/UPC Officer
      on behalf of:
      UPC President, Anthony Drummond
      UPC Vice President, Karli Eschwey
      http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/urbplan/SJSU/UPC/index-upc.htm

    • Anthony Drummond
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003

          Thanks for sending that out to everyone Irvin. Hopefully we can get people to participate.

          Anthony