Job & Volunteer Opportunities with Grid Alternatives in Oakland & SF

  • LForouhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      http://www.gridalternatives.org

      We are excited to announce that GRID Alternatives is now accepting applications for a Project Manager, an Outreach Coordinator and 2 AmeriCorps*VISTA positions to join our San Francisco team. The AmeriCorps*VISTA positions are working as the Solar/Energy Efficiency & Affordable Housing Program Assistant or the Volunteer and Training Coordinator. These positions are great opportunities to learn more about renewable energy and affordable housing, and gain valuable work experience. To read the full job descriptions, click on the links above.