PDI Learning Lab: Community development leadership in the 21st century

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 11/29/2007 04:24 PM -----

      Dear colleague,

      Please join me and Keith Getter of NeighborWorks America on Tuesday, 3 to 4 pm eastern, as we discuss leadership issues for community development in the 21st century.  This PDI Learning Lab is based on our article in the newest edition of  Shelterforce: The Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Building.  You can read "Out Front and In Synch: What Type of Leadership Does Community Development Demand in the 21st Century?"   at:
      http://www.nhi.org/online/issues/152/outfront.html

      The PDI Learning Lab is a free, live, interactive webconference produced by the Professional Development Institute of Rutgers University's Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy.  We will be interviewed by Shelterforce Editor Alice Chasan on how to become a more effective leader for 21st century community development organizations.  Everyone who is a member of the Professional Development Institute Network will receive a link to the online conference Tuesday.  If you are not a member, you can join free at
      https://email.rutgers.edu/mailman/listinfo/pdi_network

      Thanks,

      Leonardo Vazquez, AICP/PP
      Director, Professional Development Institute
      Instructor
      Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
      http://www.policy.rutgers.edu/pdi
      vazquezl@...
      732-932-3822, x711
      732-932-3586 (fax)