Urbp survey - email

  • Irvin Dawid
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2002
      Eugene and other Urbp students:

      Can't make tomorrow's meeting but want to get involved in the survey of the
      program?

      Email me at: irvindawid@... or idawid@... (you never know
      about hotmail!). Indicate your interest. Karli, Anthony, and I will keep you
      posted.

      The more participation, the better.

      Regards,
      Irvin/UPC officer
    • Anthony Drummond
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2002

           Irvin,

           I will not be able to make the meeting on Tuesday as well. Tuesday will be the last City Council meeting for the year and we have an extremely packed agenda for Tuesday night's meeting. I will be in touch with the UPC members over email during winter break because we need to decide a new meeting date and time for next year so we can increase student turnout.  Also as many of may know, the Denver APA conference is approaching and for those who may attend or want to attend, all information is now online. Registration for the conference as began and the deadline for student registration will be in January. For students interested in attending the Denver APA conference you can go to the planning web site at www.planning.org  and click on "conferences" and the information will be there. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and great New Years!!

            Anthony

           UPC President