Re:UPC

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2001
      Momo et.al,
      This listServe was never deactivated - it's just that it hasn't been widely
      used. I'd like to establish a listServe for UPC and related activities -
      this ListServe could do -
      For starters - the current officers of the UPC for next semester are:
      Chair: Irvin Dawid
      ViceChair: Karli
      Webmasters: Momo, Melanni
      Officers: David, Katia
      APA liaison: Anthony D

      If any officers are on this listServe - please respond. If not, please reply
      to me and Momo directly.
      Thanks!
      Irv