Help UPC in student survey of URBP program on Tues evening

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      Classmates:

      The Urban Planning Coalition has been asked, as representatives of Urbp
      students, by Professor Asha Weinstein, to assist in composing a student
      survey that would evaluate the Urban Planning program.

      We will be preparing our suggestions for the student survey at our last
      meeting - This Tuesday, Dec. 17, 5-7pm, at Pizza-My-Heart (Boardroom), 117
      E. San Carlos St. (1/2 block from campus, by Ben & Jerry's).

      Please consider attending.

      Your input is necessary to compose a good survey.
      The survey will be distributed to all returning students next semester.
      This is a great opportunity to evaluate and improve the program - by asking
      the right questions!

      The ultimate purpose of the survey is to ensure renewal of accreditation of
      our program with the Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning.

      If you have questions about the survey, contact Professor Weinstein, or your
      fellow classmates: Karli, Anthony, or me.

      Hope all is going well, and looking forward to seeing you Tuesday.

      If you can't make it but would like to participate, let me know - we will
      keep you involved via email.

      Regards,

      Irvin Dawid
      UPC officer