Planetizen Planning Student Survey‏

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      to all you students AND recent gradualtes:

      Here's the opportunity to rate SJSU!!!

      The deadline for completing this survey is Friday, December 7, 2007.
      Greetings,

      Planetizen, the leading online news and information source for the urban
      planning and development community, is surveying both current and
      recently graduated master's students to collect their opinion about
      their master's degree program in urban planning (or equivalent).

      The data collected through this survey will be used in the forthcoming
      second edition of the Planetizen Guide to Graduate Urban Planning
      Programs -- and will help inform prospective students about the relative
      strengths of various graduate planning programs.

      I would like to ask you for your help in collecting responses by
      forwarding this survey on to your program's current master's in planning
      students and recent graduates.

      Responding to the survey takes only 5-10 minutes, and will help inform
      prospective students about the relative strengths of various graduate
      planning programs. In addition, respondents will be entered into a
      random drawing for the chance to win one of three Apple iPod shuffles.

      To take the survey, go to:
      http://survey.planetizen.com/students

      The more responses we receive about your particular program, the more
      information we can provide to prospective students.

      Sincerely,

      Christian Peralta, Managing Editor
      christian@...

      Planetizen - www.planetizen.com
      The Planning & Development Network

      from former SJSU student,

      Irvin Dawid
      650-283-6534/mobile; 650-853-0558/home
      415-977-5500*2017/office (no message capability)
      753 Alma St, Palo Alto, Ca 94301