Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Tara Kelly's Farewell Party: Monday, December 16th at McKinley Community Center

  • Rachel Wang
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hi Dayana,

      Haven't talked to you for a long long time.  How's everything going?  I am so glad that there's this farewell party for Tara, however, it's more than likely that I won't make it.  Although if I make it, it'll be my 4th time saying farewell to Tara this month.  I promised her to visit her if I get to stay in the US.

      I'll send you my paper next week, hope it's not too late.

      Pin