APA Conference Forum

  • Marian Duran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
      This year’s 2007 CCAPA Conference was quite interesting. It offered numerous workshops with innovative topics, such as Creating Green - Affordable Housing, Beyond the Community Workshop, El Toro – The Great Park, Road Ecology, and more. There were just so many of them that students could not all attend and enjoy. Thus, students in the URBP department began expressing interest in having a forum about the conference.

      As a result, an APA CONFERENCE FORUM has been arranged and scheduled for this Friday, October 26, 2007 from 6 - 7:30 pm in the large fishbowl room located in the Clark Hall Building for all interested students hoping to learn something else from the 2007 CCAPA Conference.

      If all of this is not motivating enough for you, then hopefully the free food and refreshments are. So please try to come, it is a great way of interacting with other students in the program.

      Exact location: When you enter the main sliding doors of Clark Hall, turn left (towards Student Involvement) staying at ground level. We will be in the large fishbowl room on the right.

      If you have any questions regarding this forum, please email Chris Lepe at chris_lepe@.... He will be facilitating this forum.

      UPC

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Christopher Lepe
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
        Hello everyone,
        If you attended the CCAPA Conference and would be so kind as to share what you learned, please email me so I can get a list of different topics to be discussed.  If you attended the Conference and would be willing to share what you learned, don't feel that you have to prepare some sort of presentation.  This will be an informal get-together to share ideas and lessons learned from the CCAPA Conference.
        If you'd like to share what you learned or attend this Friday, please send me an email so we can get a head count.
        Thank you,
        Chris Lepe

        Marian Duran <mrn_duran@...> wrote:
[...]
        If you have any questions regarding this forum, please email Chris Lepe at chris_lepe@sbcgloba l.net. He will be facilitating this forum.