BART tour-SFO

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      FYI...
      I had circulated the meeting announcement of the new SFO BART station.
      It will take place this Monday,10:30am.
      Of course, I can't make it!
      Irvin

      Hello members of the San Francisco/San Mateo Resource Team on Air Quality
      and Guests,

      I hope you are looking forward to this Monday's meeting as much as I am.
      We'll meet at SFO, tour the BART station and then have a short meeting.

      Monday, December 16

      10:30 am - 11:00 am Tour of BART station

      11:10 am - 12:15 pm Team meeting

      DIRECTIONS and MEETING UP INFORMATION:
      We will meet inside the International Terminal in front of the entrance to
      the BART Station. This is on departures level (ticketing) at the north end
      of the Terminal (which is the end where ticketing aisle number 1 is
      located.) Those driving should park in International Parking Garage 'G'
      (this is north parking structure, but it the second parking structure you
      pass as you approach the terminal on the departures level roadway when
      coming off of Highway 101 - follow the signs for United and over height
      parking.) Those taking public transit should get off at the third terminal
      stop at the International Terminal and take the elevator from level 1 to
      level 3. When you exit the elevator, you will be in front of the BART
      Station entrance. [This is where we'll all meet up!]

      To access the meeting room, we will have to go to the Administrative level
      of the International Terminal. Since 9/11, everyone who accesses this
      floor has to go through a metal detector (not like a full security
      screening for accessing a boarding area.) I don't want anyone to be
      surprised by this requirement.

      Many thanks to team member Beth Mingle, SFO, for setting up the tour and
      hosting the meeting.

      *** You are still welcome to invite people to this meeting. The more the
      merrier.

      If you need more information regarding directions, Beth's number is (650)
      821-6510.

      If you get lost or cannot find us on Monday, call my personal cell:
      510-459-4339.

      See you Monday! Sarah

      Sarah Goldberg
      Community Focus
      415-975-2955 x 2
      sgoldberg@...

      Bringing People Together To Create Solutions