FREE Compact Flourescent Lamps (CFLs) @ SJSU

  • Marian Duran
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      Dear Students,

      UPC is collaboratively working with other student organizations at San Jose State University to reach the university's pledge of giving away more than 10,000 13-watt compact florescent lamps (CFLs). They look like and give out as much light as the older conventional incandescent bulbs, but require less energy to use. Conventional bulbs used 60-watts or more, which are not very efficient.

      If you're interested in getting a free CFL and want to reduce the consumption of valuable energy than email me your full name, your email or phone number. I will be making a list of interested students of which I will forward to the appropriate individual in the Environmental Studies Department. I'll be helping in this venture so that the Environmental Studies Department doesn't feel so overwhelmed trying to reach this goal. Daniel or someone in the Environmental department will later contact you to give you a free CFL. Let's make this happen!

      Yours truly,
      Marian Duran

      http://mail.yahoo.com