Oct. 13th General Plan Workshop - Request for Facilitators

  • Cecilia Rios
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      The City of San Jose has initiated an update of its General Plan. As
      part of this process, called Envision San Jose 2040, we are holding a
      Community kick-off workshop at City Hall on Saturday, October 13th.
      The workshop will occur between 9:30 am and 12:30 pm. To assist with
      this workshop, we are looking for volunteers interested in facilitating
      small group discussions with community members; discussion groups will
      be between 8 to 10 people. We are looking for volunteers who are
      comfortable facilitating in English, Spanish and Vietnamese. The
      discussions will be focused on identifying what people like about San
      Jose, what they would like changed or addressed over the next 30 years
      and, what is their future vision of the City in 2040. To prepare
      facilitators, there will be a short facilitation training and workshop
      overview the morning of the workshop. If you are interested, please
      contact Michael Brilliot, Senior Planner with the City, at 408 535-
      7831.