Health and the environment SJSU event

  • Jennifer Donlon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      SJSU's first Family Fun & Fitness Day is rapidly approaching! SJSU is hosting a wellness
      event/tailgate right before the SJSU vs UC Davis football game Saturday September 29th at
      Spartan Stadium.

      How is this related to planning? The built environment has a significant impact on our
      health! Our department has been involved with organizing this event and we're inviting you
      to stop by. Emy Mendoza and I are hosting a 2-mile walk through Kelley Park and will also
      have an informational table at the fair. We'll be highlighting the connection between the built
      environment and health.

      Tell your friends, share with folks who might be interested in health, and stop by and check
      out the wellness!

      Family Fun & Fitness Day
      September 29, 2007
      9am-12:30pm
      http://as.sjsu.edu/ascr/index.jsp?val=family_event
      The event is free and the football game is free for students with a tower card and $5 for non-
      students.