Study abroad course in South Asia for Spring 2008: Application deadline Sept. 10

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Agrawal/SJSU on 08/23/2007 08:53 AM -----

      Dear Colleagues,

      We have decided to provide one last opportunity for this year's students
      who to join CapAsia V, the South-Asia based field study program (Spring
      2008).  Hence, we have postponed the application deadline to for Sep 10,
      2007.  Please announce this program among your students.  See below for
      the more detailed original message.

      Thank you
      Nihal

      Nihal Perera, PhD