"Preserving the American Dream" Conference (San Jose, Nov. 10-12)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007

      [Note that the conference fee will be waived for two students who would be willing to assist with registration and man tables for book sales during the  San Jose conference.  That would be from During non-busy hours the students could alternate to attend presentations they would like to hear. For more info, contact Kathleen Calongne, kathleen@....]
      ________________________

       Preserving the American Dream Conferences

      San Jose and Houston

      The American Dream Coalition http://americandreamcoalition.org  is
      planning some spectacular conferences in the next few months -- an
      examination of heavy government control of planning and then a city
      with  NO ZONING.

      >  The 2007 American Dream Coalition conference, with a theme of

      >  'Recovering from Smart Growth', will take place in San Jose,
      at the
      >  Wyndham Hotel on November 10-12. The dozens of speakers at the
      >  conferences will inform us about the effects of Smart Growth
      > regulation
      >  on affordable homeownership increased congestion, and the freedom
      >  choose the way we live.
      >
      >  From San Jose, one of our country's most regulated cities, the
      ADC's
      >  2008 conference will visit Houston, Texas, one of the country's
      least
      >  regulated. 'Land Use without Zoning', will take place at the
      Omni