Hing Wong's Planners Tailgate Party and As Game

  • Emy Mendoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hing Wong is organizing his yearly party for planners. His Evite
      says:

      Come join us for a fun, relaxing outing - tailgate party and
      baseball game - for planners, with their family and friends, on
      Saturday, August 18th. During the tailgate party, we'll have
      barbeque chicken on the grill plus all the fixings. There'll be
      vegetarian options as well. Then we'll watch the Oakland A's play
      the Kansas City Royals.

      Our tailgate party will be in Parking Lot "D" near the Arena. Enter
      the parking lot from 66th Avenue.
      [http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/oak/ballpark/parking.jsp%5d Using
      this map, we'll be near the three handicap logos in Parking Lot "D".
      The parking fee for cars is $15. Another option is to take BART to
      the Coliseum/Oakland Airport station and walk to the parking lot for
      the tailgate party.

      Tickets and food/drinks will be $25 per person. It's a great bargain
      since these are $30 seats (without food/drinks). The seats are in
      Section 222. We'll provide the food and drinks, but you're welcome
      to bring a side dish or additional drinks. If you're driving, please
      bring a few extra folding chairs that we can use for the tailgate
      party.

      Link to the Evite:
      http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/hingw@.../tailgateparty

      Deadline for reserving your place, via Evite, July 31.

      Tailgate: 4pm
      Game starts: 6pm
      Hing's phone: 510-464-7966

      Thanks for organizing this Hing!